Warm as a mother's love, comforting as a friend's shoulder and invigorating as a first kiss, our hot chocolate will caress and make your taste buds swoon. It is rich bold, slightly fruity and bittersweet--just like the best of friends.
It is made of ground chocolate from our single origin chocolate with all the cocoa butter intact for a richer and creamier taste--exactly how hot chocolates were when the world first fell in love with it!
Comes in Dark Hot Chocolate 325g
Ingredients: Cacao Beans, Sugar, Cocoa Powder
Cacao Origin: Philippines
Expiration: 1.5 years
Weight: 325 grams
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 65g, Servings Per Container: 5, Amount Per Serving: Calories 350, Calories from Fat 180, Total Fat 20g (25% DV), Saturated Fat 13g (67% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 16mg (<1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 38g (14% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (15% DV), Sugar 33g, Protein 5g (10% DV), Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (3% DV), Iron (12% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.