- Improves the appearance of blemishes for clearer, healthy-looking skin.
- Uplifting and energizing aroma.
Citrus, floral, fruity
Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes. Known for its energizing and invigorating aroma, Grapefruit is renowned for its cleansing and purifying properties and is frequently used in skin care for its ability to promote the appearance of clear, healthy-looking skin.
- Add to your facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
- Diffuse for an invigorating, clean, and refreshing aroma.
- Massage with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid direct sunlight for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Collection MethodCold pressed
Plant PartGrapefruit rinds (peel)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.