- Powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat.
- Promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aroma promotes emotional balance and well-being when diffused.
Hot, smoky, herbaceous, woody, dry
Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold. Myrrh essential oil is derived from the gummy resin of the small, thorny Myrrh tree and has been used for centuries for everything from medicine to religious purposes. It has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense, and health aid. Myrrh has powerful cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat. It is also soothing to the skin—promoting a smooth, youthful-looking complexion. Myrrh essential oil holds limitless uses for everyday life.
- Add to your lotion/moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promoting a youthful-looking complexion.
- Add 1–2 drops to toothpaste for added cleansing benefits.
- Diffuse to help promote awareness and lift your mood.
Directions for Use
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Furanoeudesma-1, 3-diene, Curzerene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.