- May help to keep the skin looking healthy.
- Comforting and relaxing aroma.
- Adds an aromatic experience to a soothing massage.
Spicy, fruity, slightly woody
The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs. Pink Pepper may help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Diffuse or inhale directly for an energizing aroma.
- Blend with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Collection MethodSteam distilled
Main ConstituentsLimonene, α-Phellandrene, Myrcene
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.